The Prelude Double Bass A string is the third string in the set of this best selling brand. Exceptional for educational use, the Prelude Double Bass A string is a multi-stranded steel core string that produces a warm tone quality with good bow response. It will enhance the sound of a student instrument giving a quality sound at an inexpensive price.
The special core design and reduced tension of the string makes it very easy to play, especially for younger, developing players. Prelude bass strings maintain a clear, warm sound that blends well across the ensemble. Available as a single string here or as part of a set
- Stranded steel core wound with stainless steel
- Available in 3/4, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8th
- Medium tension
- Stranded steel core makes for optimum playability and produces a clear, warm tone
- Preferred choice for education and student strings due to their unique blend of warm tone, economy, and durability
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 3 cm|
1/2 Size, 1/4 Size, 1/8 Size, 3/4 Size
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 42 Juno Street, Kensington, Johannesburg 2098 South Africa Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
|Product No.||Note||Core||Winding Materials|
|921||A||Synth.||Hydronalium / Stainless Steel|