Svencino II instruments
Come to us completely done but unvarnished – in the white. We refinish the surfaces and oil varnish them to perfection. There after we fit them with your choice of fittings, complete the setup and regulation before collection or delivery. With these the options are far greater than their entry level counterparts.
- You can choose what colour you would like your instrument. Golden yellow, Light or dark brown, red, orange or electric pink if you so desire.
- We also offer antiquing, meaning that we make it look older with colour work. In this case we suggest that you find images of old instruments that you find on the internet and send them to us to work from. Note. This is a highly subjective, meaning that the example that you send to us will be replicated as close as we can. Being an artistic exercise it will always come with differences. We will keep you updated with each coat application to enure that we match what you had in mind a close and we can manage. The only thing we refuse to do is damage the instrument to replicate another’s. This is said because we have been asked.
- You choose what strings you prefer – if unsure the first selection in the menu is our house choice or you can find guidance in our string explorer if you are looking for something new.
- You will choose your choice of fittings that come in a selection of different wood and sometimes styles.
- You choose between Carbon Fibre or wooden bows that we usually have in different choice grades. Of course a premium bow is always going to be the best choice. However a Carbon Fibre will mostly out match an entry level wooden bow and cost about the same as a medium grade wooden one.
- Finally you choose between a foam, fibreglass or carbon fibre case to close it all in.
- All of these choices are standard with Svencino II instruments.
- For those of you who feel unsure about what to choose you can read more about choosing your first or upgrade instrument Here.
Svencino II’s that require a complete setup from scratch of the instrument that you select and choose options for all take time to complete. Depending on what colour, it takes less or more time. Dark brown being the longest for drying time and finishing.
* If our stock needs to be ordered in then it usually takes an additional 2 weeks