The Svencino I (one) is our entry instrument which comes complete with bow, case and rosin for those of you who feel that you would prefer to try out a cheaper option that provides a pleasant learning experience until you feel confident that the cost was not in vain.
- They come fully setup & regulated in much the same way as any master made instrument.
- Fitted with traditional woods – Ebony
- Warchal Ametyst are used. These are our preferred house brand of strings.
- Trade-able when sizing or grading up or both.
Learning to play a violin is already hard to do so we ensure that sound extraction and playability will make the experience enjoyable and easier than it would be with poor quality or unregulated instruments that are sold without a setup.
|Dimensions||83 x 36 x 20 cm|
1/16, 1/2, 1/32, 1/4, 1/8, 3/4, 4/4
Svencino I A, Svencino I B, Svencino I C
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
11 Hannibal Street, Kensington, Johannesburg, 2098
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.