The Svencino III (three) is our mostly hand made and finished instrument which comes complete with an upgraded bow, shaped hard case and rosin for those of you who feel ready for an advanced option. It offers a pleasant continued learning experience with signature aspects. This specific instrument has already been bought and traded back twice en route to its match in full size.
The signature aspects, in the case of Svencino instruments, do not have an influence on the sound as much as they are aesthetically pleasing. We have created this line so that you are able to own an instrument that offers all of the sonic detail needed for a great playing experience at the same time as close to a fully hand built master violin..
- They come fully setup & regulated in much the same way as any master made instrument.
- Fitted with traditional Ebony.
- Warchal Ametyst are used. Our preferred house brand of strings.
- Trade-able when sizing or grading up or both.
Learning to play a violin is hard to do so we focus on sound extraction and playability to make the experience enjoyable. The signature aspects are to bring it all closer to a sense of perfection.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
11 Hannibal Street, Kensington, Johannesburg, 2098
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.