The Svencino II (two) is our intermediate instrument which comes complete with bow, foam case and rosin for those of you who feel ready for an advanced option. It offers a pleasant continued learning experience without the added cost of signature aspects of the instrument’s preparation included in the price.
The signature aspects, in the case of Svencino instruments, do not have an influence on the sound, they are aesthetic. We have created this line so that you are able to own an instrument that offers all of the sonic detail needed to have a great learning and playing experience.
- They come fully setup & regulated in much the same way as any master made instrument.
- Fitted with traditional woods – Ebony, Rosewood or Boxwood.
- Warchal Ametyst are used. Our preferred house brand of strings.
- Trade-able when sizing or grading up or both.
Learning to play a violin is already hard to do so we ensure that sound extraction and playability will make the experience enjoyable and easier than it would be with poor quality or unregulated instruments that are sold without setup.
|Dimensions||83 × 36 × 20 cm|
1/2, 1/4, 3/4, 4/4
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.