The basic setup of an instrument regulates fine details making it easy to play or learn on. If these things are not or poorly done your playing experience becomes hard.
Read more about setup in our blog for deeper understanding.
We setup all violin type instruments The work done on cheap or high end instruments is the same but the added fittings and strings differ:
- Setup with original factory fittings and strings is the cheaper option for those who wish to improve the experience but wish to wait with the added cost of better strings and fittings until you know if lad or lass is committed.
- Setup with better strings and fittings is the better of the options because the original strings from China are largely best for cutting cheese. The fittings used here are all A grade woods and help with the sound ass well.
Once you have selected the type of setup details that you wish for we arrange for a courier to collect it from you, get it done and send it back to you to have a sound playing experience.
ECPO Strings Repair Workshop – PE, Juan's Violin – BFN, Svend's Violin – JNB
Cello, Double Bass, Viola, Violin
No thanks, Please just do the setup for now., Yes please, Put good strings and fittings on.
The lead time is based on studio schedules, courier time frames and availability of strings and fittings. We will get it done soonest for you:)
Type of instrument determines the size thus the cost calculated using the best case average scenario, even if it takes us longer.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.