We offer a collect and return bow rehair service. You can select an order and have bows collected from any centre in South Africa.
All rehairs include a basic clean & service of bow stick and frog so that when you receive your bow back it is as good as new so long as there were no additional repairs needed. In the case of additional repairs needed you will be contacted to discuss options and any additional costs. It is possible that we see something needed that you missed so instead of leaving it we choose to help you catch that stitch in time.
- You do not have a bow tube but need your bow sent. No problem. Select send a tube in the drop down menu, then you now own one that will be sent to you with a return waybill inside that you will use to send your bow to us and have it returned safely in.
- I have a tube, in this case you will receive a collection notification via email with a waybill to print and put onto your bow tube. Done.
|Dimensions||800 × 50 × 50 cm|
Bass, Cello, Viola, Violin
ECPO Strings Repair Workshop – PE, Juan's Violin – BFN, Svend's Violin – JNB
If there are additional repairs needed then you will be contacted to discuss options and possible additional costs with supporting pictures for discussion reference.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.