The Jargar cello string set is a result of nearly 60 years tradition of hand made cello strings developed by a cellist to cellists and today are still one of the best selling cello strings producing a warm and powerful tone. Their playability, sound qualities and durability make them the perfect choice for both amateurs and professionals. Available in either Medium, Forte (heavy), or Dolce (soft) gauge. Made in Denmark
The Jargar cello string set consists of the C string, G string, D string and A string from the Classic set. Variations of these strings are also available as follows:
- Jargar Superior D and A for a richer, warmer sound
- Jargar Special D and A for more power and brilliance
- Jargar Silver Sound C string and G string for more of a gut sound
- Jargar Young Talent 3/4 and 1/2 size strings
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 1.5 cm|
High Tension – Forte, Low tension (Light), Medium Tension
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.