The Chromcor cello string set has a single filament steel core and is wound with Chrome Steel. Chromcor are great value for money strings which respond quickly on playing and have exceptional tuning stability. The steel core of the Chromcor cello strings gives a bright but string tone. Available in 4/4 size, 3/4-1/2 size and 1/4-1/8 size
Chromcor cello string features:
- The A and D strings have a bright sound. The G and C strings have a rounded and brilliant sound.
- They are easy to play
- They have a very easy response
- They have exceptional tuning stability and immediate playability
- C-string 4/4 Size: The Tailpiece end is Dark Green and the peg end is a Violet colorÂ
- G-string 4/4 Size:The Tailpiece end is Dark Green and the peg end is a Brown colorÂ
- D-string 4/4 Size: The Tailpiece end is Dark Green and the peg end is a Red colorÂ
- A-string 4/4 Size: The Tailpiece end is Dark Green and the peg end is a Black colorÂ
- 3/4-1/2 size has the same coloring as well as a Yellow band on the peg end eg the C-string would be
- 1/4-1/8 size has the same coloring as well as a Blue band on the peg end eg the C string would be
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 1.5 cm|
1/4 & 1/8 size, 3/4 & 1/2 Size, 4/4 size
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
11 Hannibal Street, Kensington, Johannesburg, 2098
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.