The Pirastro Eudoxa violin string set is the choice of many professionals and advanced players world-wide. They are perfect all-rounders and probably the worldâs most popular violin string for orchestral and chamber music. They give a soft, warm sound which is characteristic of a gut core. They have good durability, beautiful tonal characteristics and easy response. There is a choice of E strings, the wound E giving a warmer sound than the plain steel E which has a more brilliant sound.
Pirastro Eudoxa violin string SET consists of:
- E-steel core with aluminum wound â tailpiece end violet, loop or ball end, peg end Dark Green
- E-plain steel â tailpiece end violet, loop or ball end, peg end Dark Green
- A-gut/aluminum â tailpiece end white with violet winding, peg end Black
- D-gut/aluminum â tailpiece end white with violet winding, peg end Red
- G-gut/silver â tailpiece end white with violet winding, peg end Brown
Steel Ball E, Steel Loop E, Wound Ball E, Wound Loop E
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
11 Hannibal Street, Kensington, Johannesburg, 2098
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.