What list of check points do I need for my investigation when choosing a violin? Simply put.
Once you are ready to buy a violin, the bow or any of its parts there are quite a lot of details that are wise to know about so that your choice is sound.
- Personal taste; to settle or to be pleased.
- Affordability … what can be saved on, and still be sound.
- The basic box. How does it work. Mechanics.
- Add’ons, Why?
- HocusPokus vs Thebasicbox.
- European or Chinese woods.
- Investment. Can I make money out of this if I sell it in 3 years time?